- When: Thursday, May 11, 2017
- Time: 6:00 - 8:30 PM
- Location: Laurelwood Public House • 5115 NE Sandy Blvd • "D" Room • Portland, OR 97213
- Cost: $5.00
- You are welcome to pay cash at the event or you may use PayPal by logging into your account and then clicking the "Pay or send money" button > Send money to friends and family > enter email@example.com > add your name and the event title in the note section after filling in the $5.00 cover*
So you're putting yourself out there, but not much is happening. Sure, you meet some nice people and you're comfortable being there, but new business? Not so much.
When you're ready to take your networking to the next level, it's time to learn the 9 secrets of effective business networking in this fun and fast-paced workshop, including:
- When and where to network for business
- How to make a powerfully positive impression, even when you don't know a soul at the meeting
- The worst networking mistake--and how to avoid it
Join us at the Laurelwood Public House for this special networking event, where we will hear from marketing coach, Ronnie Noize. Stick around after and chat with your YCUP board and other like-minded credit union folk!
Questions, concerns? Contact Kym Sajovic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veronika (Ronnie) Noize, the Marketing Coach, is a successful entrepreneur, author, speaker, and Certified Professional Coach. Through coaching, classes and workshops, Ronnie helps small businesses attract more clients. As a marketing coach, Ronnie helps her clients identify and implement the marketing tools and programs that will help them achieve higher levels of visibility, sales, and success. She speaks and writes frequently about how to implement low cost, high impact marketing techniques for entrepreneurs. For free marketing resources including articles and valuable marketing tools, visit her web sites at www.VeronikaNoize.com and www.DIYMarketingCenter.com, or email her at Ronnie@VeronikaNoize.com.
*YCUP Oregon and Washington charges a small membership fee to cover the costs associated with providing professional development events.